St Grape Aqua Bliss Face and Body Scrub

I recently enter a competition to win a St Grape Aqua Bliss Face and Body scrub but unfortunately I didn't win, however I was emailed and offered to product for free but had to pay post and packaging, so the item was only £4.95 instead of £12 plus P&P. St Grape is a affordable company which offers handmade natural products which offers products in all health and beauty areas. They also have there own blog and spa packages available from there blog.



The first thing I noticed was the adorable packaging it was in a lovely white bow with frills around the edges it was so chic and pretty I really loved it. The tub for the Aqua Bliss Scrub is simple plastic tube and silver lid you get 150g. The smell is quite neutral with a tiny hint of floral which I feel like, the texture is quite an odd one as it's really thick it also has natural salt in so it works well as a scrub.



I have been using mine for around a month now and have noticed a big difference in my skin, as I have quite sensitive skin I find it works nicely in this cold weather especially on my legs. I was a bit anxious using it on my face as I've never really used a scrub on there before but it has worked great, I'm not sure if it's supposed to but I have noticed my pores have gone down a bit which is wonderful.



This is a really great product and I'm glad I was sent the promotional offer, have you heard or tried St Grape before link me to your blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment