Glossy Box January 2014 - Back to Basics

I haven't done a GlossyBox Review for a while so I thought you might enjoy one! This month's theme is Back to Basic's so the box has had a make over or a make under as it's been made into a baby pink glossy effect box which I think is a lovely change. This month's magazine has some great weight lose and detox pages which I can't wait to read through and have a go at some of the detox juices!


I received five beauty goodies two full sized and three minis, there are:



Yu-Be Skin Cream
A company I've never heard of before and I've never tried there products before but I received two 3g tubes of skin cream for the body and lips as well as a little instruction/welcome leaflet. It;s a company from Japan which aims to re vamp you skin using vitamins and a unique high glycerine content. For the full size product it costs £13.50.



Balance Me Super Toning Body Wash
A brand I know and love and to be honest I've never seen this little beauty in the shops before so I was intrigued to see it. It has a nice sweet lavender scent and a lovely caramel texture, you can use it in the shower as a wash or add a cap full to your bath as a nice relaxing soak. For the full size product it cost £10.25.



The Vintage Cosmetic Company Floral Slanted Tweezers
Something I have been after for a long time so I was excited to see this in my Glossy Box, the company has a great reputation for great products and I have considered buying the tweezers before but the price tag of £8 had put me of, so I'm glad I can now test them out and see how well they work.



Anatomicals Puffy the Eye Bag Slayer Wake Up Under Eye Patches
This was the one product I went ohhhh at because I've heard and used Anatomicals before and they always have a great affordable range but the Wake up under eye patches I have never seen before! To use you simply cleanse under the eyes, add the eye patch and leave for 30 minutes then remove, once applied it targets Fine lines, wrinkles and helps revitalise the delicate skin around your eyes, for a pack of three it's only £6.



Vaseline Essential Moisture Lotion
A brand I know and love, Vaseline have such a great beauty range and it's nice and affordable. The moisturisers have a non greasy formula with absorbs quickly leaving your skin soft and silky which I have to 100% agree with as I use the products my self and always go back to buying them. For the full size bottle it's just £4.99.



No comments:

Post a Comment