Lip Smacker Review

This month has taken a toll on my lips making them chapped and sore so I was after a new lip balm so I was excited to receive Lip Smacker as one of my Christmas present's. It's a brand I have heard of before but never got round to buying or even seeing in the shops so I was surprised to get them as a gift. The set I got was the Coca-Cola set which includes six lip balms all different flavours.



The set included Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Vanilla, Coca-Cola Cherry, Sprite, Fanta Orange and Fanta Strawberry. I was really surprised as all the lip balms smelt like the actually drinks which was great. They go on really well and are quite moisturising, they last for around two hours before the need to reapply. I was quite happy with this gift and was really pleased to get it.



The set's cost around £12 but you can get them individually for around £3, I've heard they are in Claires but I'm yet to take a look as it's not a shop I go in.

No comments:

Post a Comment