Lush Christmas Eve Review

This adorable half moon half sky bubble bar was just £2.95 in the Lush Christmas range and I couldn't wait to try it. It had a really nice floral scent which surprised me as it was quite a bright bubble bar I was expecting something a bit different but it was a lovely bubble bar.



It is quite a large so you can get more then one bath out of it, I found it created bubbles quite quickly and started working straight away which was fantastic. It also left my skin feeling really soft and moisturised after which was great. The bath water also went a really nice greenish colour which you can kind of just see through the bubbles!



I really enjoyed using this bubble bar and can't wait to repurchase next Christmas, did you pick this bubble bar up what did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment