Make Up Tag

So today I thought I would do the Make Up Tag, I saw it on Caroline's Blog and thought it would be great to do, so here goes!


How many times do you wash your face daily?
Twice, In the shower in the morning and then just before bed
 
What skin type do you have? (dry, oily or combination)
 I have combination, I have an oily forehead and chin and they dry around my cheeks and nose

What is your current facial wash?
My tea tree and witch hazel set from Boots, It cleans my face well but also works to clear spots

Do you exfoliate?
I do around once a week

What moisturiser do you use? 
Atm it's Vaseline Spray and Go, but it's always changing

Do you have freckles?
I have some very light one's around my nose and cheeks

Do you use eye cream?
Not right now as my eyes are still young looking

Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes! My skin is awful, I wouldn't call it acne but it's pretty bad

Did you ever use ProActiv?
No, I've heard of it but just never used it!

What foundation do you use?
A few MUA's BB cream, MAC's Studio Sculpt and Body Shop's foundation 

How about concealer?
Collection 200 Lasting Perfection

 
Do you know your undertone colour?
I would say yellow but that is just a guess

What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I've never really tried them, as I have glasses I don't see the point

Did you know that you are supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I'm due a change!

What brand of mascara do you use?
Natural Collection as they have the best brown shade and Jelly Pong Pong's Fairy Lashes

Sephora or Mac?
MAC I'm yet to try any Sephora products

Do you have a MAC Pro-Card?
No but I use my Debenhams card whenever I shop there 

What make-up tools do you use in make-up application?
Just brushes from Primark and my fingers

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
I use my MUA Primer

What is your favourite eye shadow? (Colour or Shade)
I love my MUA's palettes I'm addicted to a grey sparkly colour 

Do you use pencil or liquid eye-liner?
Pencil

How often do you poke your eyes with an eye liner pencil?
Lol not to often!

What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
They look great I just can't apply them to myself

What is your favourite lipstick?
MAC's Coral Bliss and Rebel

How about lip gloss? 
I've not really got a favorite, I use my baby lips quite a lot

What is your favourite blush?
Rimmell's Live Pink
 
Do you buy make-up on e-bay?
No I'm scared I will get a scam product

Do you like drug store make-up?
Yes  I used it most days

Do you go to CCO's? (Cosmetic Company Outlets)
I can't seem to find any or I miss them all

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, I just cheat and go to my local MAC to get some lessons

Are you clumsy in putting on make-up?
No I'm quite good

Name a make-up crime that you hate?
To much is to much!!! You don't need eyeshadow, blusher, falses, lipsticks and big eyes all at the same time

Do you like colourful shades of make-up (lipstick, eye shadow) or neutral tones?
I prefer neutral tones I think they suit me better


Which celebrity always has great make-up?
I like Emma Watsons make up

If you could leave the house with just ONE Make-up item, what would you use?
MUA's BB cream

Could you ever leave the house without any make-up on?
No!
Do you think you look good even without any make-up on?
Not really no =/

In your opinion, what is the BEST make-up line?
Drug Store Rimmel , fashion MAC

What do you think of Make-up?
It's great if it's used right 

So that was the beauty tag, a rather long post! 

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment