Style Birmingham Live AW13 Show

Wow what a day! I've just got back from the AW13 Birmingham catwalk show, it was the first time I had ever been to a catwalk show and only my second blogger event. I got invited due to the fact I had signed up as a blogger on the Bullring website and every now and then I get invited to shows and events. At first I was a bit nervous to say yes as I am a beauty blogger and not a fashion blogger but I decided to go anyway just for the experience.



So me and around 20-30 bloggers met at 10am outside the Town Hall and were taken upstairs to a press room for champagne and a chat with a company called Francesco we were also given a goody bag from them.  We were then taken downstairs to the main room were we picked our seats to watch the show, I made a bit of a mistake as I sat in the paid seats but no one claimed it so I spent the rest of the show in the second row. The show was great we were shown 9 collections my favorite being the Galvanise a party selection, It was all rather bright and flashy with some loud music but I did enjoy the show. After the lovely Emma Willis, Rylan Clark and Brix Smith-Start came out for a chat and to answer some questions as well as there being a competition. I was lucky enough to meet Brix and have a photo with her she is so lovely and has a fantastic personality.



It was then time to hit the shops my first stop was House Of Fraser for a mooch at there stands and to pick up another goody bag, I also wonder up into the clothes department but did restrain myself as I'm on my spending ban. I then popped over to Harvey Nichols which I must admit I've never really been into before so was surprised to see a benefit stand and some other well know brands, I also got another goody bag from there.





Then unfortunately I had to go back on the train home, I had an amazing day and am so thankful for all the lovely goodies



I got. I can't wait for another event and hope they have one soon!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment