Miss Sporty Goth Me Black Review

I was after a nice cheap nail varnish in black and noticed Miss Sporty did one for £1.99 which is a great bargain! You get a small 7ml pot and it has a really cute bottle design. I love using black in winter and in autumn mainly to go out drinking as it is a great colour to go with outfits.



The Miss Sporty nail varnish went on well due to the fact it has a nice large brush, I needed to coat to get a nice deep black colour but it went on nicely and I found it dried quite quick. It lasted around 3-4 days before chipping and I felt the need to remove it. I did have some trouble with staining but that's mainly due to the fact I can't seem to find a good base coat!



Overall I was really impressed with this product and for £1.99 I really can't complain, I will have to have another mooch at there colours and stock up.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try these out, some of their colours look scary for me but I think for £1.99 you can't go wrong :D x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete