3 Month Spending Ban

Sad times, i'm now on a spending ban! Due to the fact I have a few bills and some important things to save for I've set my self the challenge of going on a 3 month spending ban.


I'm hoping it will make my blog a little better as at the moment I feel my posts are quite rushed or the same posts, so i'll be planning my posts more and taking better photos.


In my spending ban I will only be buying essential items like shampoo, toothpaste or deo but i'm not allowed to buy things I don't use daily or I can do without. I also won't be buying any new clothes, as i'm going to try and re invent some of my old clothes.


I'm going to be saving for Christmas, Paris/New York and to pay of my credit card. Hopefully I will be able to cope with the 3 month ban and not crack when I go passed a MAC counter!
Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. Good on you!! Even if you have no important financial comittments, it's always good to have a little cleanse and only spend money on the essentials. Atleast, you'll have some money saved up come Christmas time!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete