6 Month's on Blogger!

Wow Happy 6 month birthday to my blog! It's gone by so fast and I've had some much fun reviewing products, joining in in #BBlogger chats, attending a Blogger event and most of all reading everyone's blogs. I have so much I want to do with my blog, first to improve my blog post's just spend more time writing them as well as trying to take better photo's, I see some great shots people have taken and then look at mine and just think eurgh. I also have some giveaways planned and I'll be visiting some amazing new destinations (shops!) like Paris in January and New York! in August 2014, so stay tuned for the blog post's.



If you would like to keep up to date with my post's and reviews just click the Blogger follow button or my Bloglovin button and please leave me a comment so I can have a look at your blog! All my social media links are below.

Facebook - Jessica Barnes 
Twitter - @jessbarnes 
Pintrest - Jessb1991 
Bloglovin - Jessb1991

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. Wow 6 months, that's great ^.^ I always look forward to reading your posts hun. Don't worry about the photos that will come with time I am sure.

    Heres to the next 6 months
    Kayleigh xo
    http://rufflesandrabbits.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete