MAC Rebel Review

On a recent Blogger chat I asked what lipsticks would be good for Autumn and Winter, the response was mainly pointing towards MAC's Rebel. At first in the shop I was like wow way to dark and almost vampire like, but once I tried it on it was a really dark red rather then the purple it showed up as.



MAC has put its prices up now to £15 for lipsticks and I do think this is a good price for the lipsticks you get, it's really pigmented and stays on well as well as the shades being in a massive variety I think MAC have a great range and would happily pay £15 for most of the lipsticks.



What AW13 shade do you currently love?


Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

4 comments:

  1. Great colour for the autumn winter put wow mac are quickly raising their prices xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog have nominated you for the Libster!
    check out the post:
    http://www.mybeautysleuth.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    mybeautysleuth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love MAC lipsticks, the colour always stays for a long time and they do such a huge range of colours. Great post, followed.
    laurasrantsandreviews.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to try me a Mac lippy, they look so darn good!
    x

    ReplyDelete