DIY Triangle Nails

I was looking into the world of Tumblr when I came across a trend for nails which was to put triangle on the nails, So I thought I would try it myself and was extremely surprised at just how easy and fun it was to do!


Step one - place nails stickers onto your nails creating a cross


Step two - Paint the small triangle closes to your cuticles 

Step three - Carefully peel of stickers and paint the rest of your nails with a different shade!


It was really fun to do although I still definitely need some practice!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. love this idea!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a Chanel cream blush! click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, will have to try it!

    Love your blog & following you on Bloglovin :) xxx

    http://kabukikitty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete