Christina Aguilera By Day Perfume Review

At the moment this is my everyday perfume and I can not get enough of it! I brought it awhile ago for around the £10 mark from TKMaxx, I was mainly loving the bottle at first as its really vintage and screams glamour but then the scent really impressed me.



It has a really musky scent with hints of flowers I would say it's quite a sexy perfume scent, I have the bottle in 30ml but I wish I had picked up a larger one now. I used to have the By Night scent from Christina Aguilera but never picked up a new bottle when I ran out. I think I may need to invest in some more of her perfumes!

I would say this scent is very summery but it doesn't stop me using it! What are your favorite scents at the moment?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I really love this bottle. I love lace so I think this looks so pretty :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete