GlossyBox September Reviews

This month's theme is the UK, it came in a lovely box and had a great little magazine. It also had a little postcard list of the item's included rather than the large booklet, I enjoyed the changes and really feel it has improved the Glossybox experience. The product I received were all mini's apart from the Eyelure Lashes, which isn't to bad but I would've prefer 2 full sized products like the last few Glossybox's.



Elizabeth Arden Untold
This perfume is lovely and came in such a cute sample bottle. It has a rich scent with hints of floral, it lasted all day for me and seemed to get stronger as the day went on. I loved this product so much I did buy the full size one for £46 from The Perfume Shop.

Dr Lipp Nipple Balm 
This product did make me chuckle but it turned out to be great, my lips have yet to tune into the Autumn weather and have been extremely chipped and sore but this product has made a massive difference and has been a little life saver. It's £11.50 for the full size product which I would pay but the only downside is it doesn't have a scent and I love all my lip products to be scented.

Onyx Eye Liner
I was surprised to see another eye liner as the last 2 GlossyBox's all had a very similar product, but this one I found had a great cat flick which the other's I had trouble with. The only downside is it didn't seem to last a long time, it would be completely of by around 6 hours which was extremely disappointing. So I won't be paying the $14 for a new one.

Toni and Guy Shine Gloss Serum
I haven't really ever tried a Toni and Guy product so I was happy to receive a product in this month's Glossybox. At first I went to apply it to my damp hair to get ready to blow dry and then I read you are suppose to apply to dry hair and just the roots, I pumped 2 blobs of the product into my hands what came out was a liquid which smelt really nice, I rubbed it into my hair and brushed through. I was left with lovely shiny ends, I was quite impressed and for £7.19 its a lovely alternative to some of the more overpriced products.



Lastly I received Eyelure Pre Glued Lashes, I'm yet to try these as I've not had a night out yet or a special occasions to show them off!

Keep In Touch, XoXoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment