One Direction Kiss You Lip Polish Review

Whilst I was in Superdrug I went past the One Direction stand and noticed they had lip polish's now and not just the nail varnish and other bits, I was after a new one and thought why not the nail varnish worked well so this might be a good product to. For £2.50 you get a 9g pot in a small circle tub which is nice and handy for my handbag. I picked up Watermelon as I thought it was the nicest shade.



It goes on well and looks great on as well as the scent being nice overall its a great product, You do however get what you pay for as it drys out quite quick and I need to reapply every 2 hours or so. But they are boys so I can't complain to much! As they did do quite well.



Overall I found the product to be cheap and cheerful but I'm not to sure I would re purchase.

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. yes i did find that the one direction lipbalm went dry quite quickly!! But overall a good product. I have followed you, maybe follow back if you want? :) XX

    http://perfectly--petite.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete