March Favorites

This month has gone by so fast that my favorites are a little on the low side as I've not had a chance to use any products or really have a sit down and rest but I have got a few for you!



The White Company - Rose Candle
This is a rediscovered product as I haven't burnt this candle for ages but I wanted to use some up before summer hits and I won't feel the need to burn a candle. But after burning it for a few hours one day I found myself reaching for it over and over as it has such a lovely spring rose scent that fills the room. It's a really uplifting and fresh scented product that makes me feel sleepy, it's the perfect product to burn when I need a nice relaxing evening with a glass of wine and a chill.



Oil Balancing Face Mask
As I've had no time this month to have a nice sit down break I haven't really had a chance to relax and do a pamper night but instead I've been doing 10 minutes pampers which are great for quick pick me ups in the day. My skin has had some kind of breakdown and my oily face and become so oily I can bearly control it so the one product I've been reaching for is my Superdrug mask that controls oil, it's a fab 3 minute mask that really makes the skin look hydrated and fresh while fighting to keep oil at bay. I've been really overusing it this month and love it!



The Glam Guide
When Fleur De Force released a book I couldn't wait to get my hands on it and I was not dissapointed when I got one. It's a great read and has such good helpful hints so over the last month I've been reading it on my lunch breaks at work before getting home to try out some off the handy tips and tricks. It's a great read for any Beauty Blogger or even a Fashion one, it has a great section for everyone.



MAC Lady Danger
My plan was to use this product on nights out only but I've been reaching for it more and more over the last month as it's a great lipstick to wear when I need a pick me up as it looks fab. It is such a lovely daring red/orange shade that it suits anyone and look great when I'm having bad skin day or don't feel my normal self. I also get a lot of compliments when wearing the lipstick so I couldn't really leave it out of my favorites!



So that's it for this month, how about you what has been your go to product this month?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Lovely picks! My March favourites are here: http://charlinehasablog.blogspot.be/2015/03/favourite-things-march.html

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete