Superdrug Anti Frizz Serum Review

As I'm currently growing my hair out I'm having to deal with issues I've not dealt with before such as split ends and dry hair. I've been getting it trimmed each month and making sure I use the right heat protection products but I was after a hair product to help me deal with my hair while I get it to the length I would like.



I went into my local Superdrug and wasn't sure what I was looking for so I asked one of the staff on shop floor who asked what my main concern was so after a chat she pointed my in the direction of the Style Expertise Anti Frizz Serum which comes in a 30ml bottle and has a handy pump which gives you a pea sized amount of product that works great for thick and unmanageable hair.

My main concern was my split ends and dry hair which sometimes gets frizzy at work and this product works really well for everything above. You will only need a small pea sized amount as anymore and it will make your hair look a little greasy so a little goes a long way but it has a really nice fresh scent to it and is really easy to use, just rub the product in your hands and then apply to damp hair before blow drying as normal.

After my first use I noticed my hair didn't have much frizz and was a little bit more moisturised so after my second application the next day my hair looked great and healthy which really impressed me. It also seems to make my hair look a little straighter as I have wavy hair it looks like I had style it that day but it was all down the the serum!

To pick up this great product it's available at Superdrug for £2.99, what is your favorite hair product to use?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment