Barry M Quick Dry Nails

I spotted a great new offer in Superdrug on some new nail polishes from the range Barry M and thought I would check them out. It was a 2 for £7 on the new Barry M Quick Dry Nail Paint which for me sounds great as I'm always in a rush and the idea of having a quick dry nail polish is just up my street. I picked up two very summery shades and couldn't wait it to get them home and test them out, in the new line there are 9 to choose from.



The packaging is very cute and looks really quirky with it's finish line lid and classic glass bottle it looks really nice. The them behind the the new range is 'Speedy' so all the new paints have cute names like Pole Position and Kiss Me Quick which are the two I picked up, I love when brand bring out a new range and make an effort with the whole product.



The applicator is a little odd as it's a wide brush which I sometimes find hard to use as I get paint everywhere but this brush is flat and oddly enough it makes it easier to apply the polish to the nails without it getting everywhere. So even though it a large brush it doesn't seem to hold to much product and makes it easier to apply the product to the nails which I thought was a great feature.

The Pole Postion nail paint is a lovely minty green shade which looks great after two coats, it goes on really bright and looks really uplifting and great for summer. While Kiss Me Quick is a very cute girly pastel shade of pink which I adore, it just screams summer and looks so nice almost like a strawberry milkshake shade. All the nail paints in the range are very spring and summer themed which is a lovely breath of fresh air as I haven't really seen any good new releases from other brands this year.



Now then I'm sure you are asking whether or not it actually is a speedy quick dry nail paint and the most simple answer I can give is yes. It works amazingly and after two coats my nails where dry well within 3 minutes which for me is amazing. I air dried my nails for around 30 seconds after painting them and then did a small test and to my amazement it was dry which I was extremely impressed with, Barry M has outdone them selves with this product.



Did you pick up any of the new shades? What were your thoughts?




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment