Spring and Summer 2015 - Lips

I'm back with another Spring and Summer post but this time for Lips, as I'm a massive fan of lip product and wear one everyday I thought I would share with you the ones which will be getting the most action over the next few months before we head back into winter. I have picked my top five products which range from lipsticks to balms and have a great selection of high street products all at affordable prices.



First up is a lip gloss from the Tanya Burr range and that's the Picnic in the Park one as it's the perfect summery gloss shade that goes with pretty much all outfits. I don't tend to wear many glosses as I don't like when my hair gets suck it in but as it's summer my hair is normally scrapped back into a high top bun meaning I can get away with it. The thing I love about the product is the scent as it's a lovely fruity scent which makes the product a lot more desirable, I also love the texture and how it almost moisturises the lips as well as the overall look off the gloss as it's a lovely summery pink shade. To pick one up there available in Superdrug at only £6.99.



Next up is a lipstick from the Topshop range and it's Ohh La La which is my most raved about dupe of MAC's Morange and I always love when Spring hits as I know I can whip this baby out! It's such a lovely shade of orange and makes the face look fab when it's being worn, I find it goes best with plain outfits and adds the right amount of pop to make the outfit look great. It's also a really nice moisturising and pampering product as it goes on so softly and really nourishes the lips which I always love. The lipsticks in Topshop cost £8 so are a little pricey but there really worth the price.



I will be mositrising my lips loads over the summer months so I have picked out one that I know works great and will keep my lips in perfect working order and that's Carmex . Which is a fab high street lip balm which is really strong and perfect for protecting sensitive lips in the summer sun. I love how it makes my lips really pampered and give them a nice nourished look while keeping them protected and safe against the sun, to pick one up there available from most beauty stores from around the £2 mark which is a great purse friendly price to pay.



Another great product to use to protect my lips is the Lip Roll On by The Body Shop I normally use this product when I'm after a lip product to protect my lips but also cool them down. As the little metal applicator is perfect for cooling and leaving the lips feeling soft in an instant. Last year I over used my orange one as the scent is lovely and fresh so this year i'm hoping they bring out some more and have new scent to try out as it would be a massive shame if they stopped doing them! To pick one up there only £4 which is a great price to pay.



Lastly I have gone for a product from the Sleek range and that's the pout polish in the shade Bare Minimum. It's a lovely barely there product which kind of plumps up the lips to add a little bit of colour and texture but doesn't do to much to make them look like they have product on which I love when I have a particularly bright outfit on or want a more down to earth basic look. The pots are really easy to store and great to have in hand bags and in summer i normally have at least one floating about in my bag, I find they nourish the lips quite well and smooths them out nicely while having a really nice scent about them, to pick one up visit Boots and buy one for just £4.49.



So that's it for my lip products, what one will you be lusting after this S/S?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment