Spring/Summer 2015 - What's Hot

I'm not a big fashion / beauty trend follower but this year's S/S trends actually look quite achievable and look quite easy to follow so I thought I would take you through the trends and let you know what I shall be attempting and trying out. Of course this is what I've just picked up reading through magazines and seen on tv so they may not actually be that big!

For fashion it's a good mix and there's something for everyone which is always good, the one I'm looking forward to the most is Floral. Floral is so easy to do and you can find so many different items and things to achieve a good floral look, I'm going to go down the route of a floral crown with a nice floral top or a floral skirt. Not sure I can pull off the next look which is Military as green is the one colour I can't seem to work or get along with, but military can be anything from white dresses or even a full on camouflage outfit! So I shall attempt to make it work somehow. Lastly for fashion Denim should be making a comeback (did it ever leave?!) but think double denim and cute jumpsuits and your on the right track, do I have the guts to pull of double denim though, maybe not. But I shall be wearing cute little denim dresses which I love in the summer as it looks so adorable with cute little sandals.



Onto beauty this years look is very minimal and bare think clean glossy faces with a bold statement lip and you have hit jackpot. I've noticed lots of looks with no mascara and little eye make up which is one I can't quite get my head around so I shall be doing a small amount of mascara only. But very peachy fresh faces are in with very little added so no blusher or bronzer which should be nice and easy to pull off. I'm also looking forward to blog lips and I can get MAC's Morange out and Topshop's Ohh La La which I can not wait for!



So S/S 2015 is very basic and very fresh colours which is going to look great when the summer sun hits, what trend will you be following this year?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment