Spring and Summer 2015 - Face

For Spring and Summer I don't tend to change a lot in my make up but I do a lot of little subtle changes that make a massive difference in how my face and make up looks. I tend to brighten it up more and use a lot of natural and bright eye shadows to create a really fresh and bright make up look to get me through my day. I mainly change one or two things rather then my whole set as at the moment I'm happy with my foundation that it would be much more of a hassle to change the whole thing rather then a few smaller things.



My main change is my eyes I tend to stay back from the heavy eyeliner looks and dark eye shadows and go for lighter much natural looks. The one product I shall be overusing is the Lush Focus Eye Shadow Cream which is a fabulous green grey shade which matches my eyes perfectly making them look fresh and larger then normal. The cream formula is easy to use and blend and I find it has a great wear and long lasting effect on the eyes meaning I can happily apply in the morning and not have to worry about ti fading my the time I'm at work or an hour into lunch. I'm also loving my MAC RiRi Her Cocoa Palette which has some brilliant nude and natural eye shadows for creating a subtle look or a alternative smokey eye with no dark or dulling colours, as it's MAC is has a great long lasting effect and blends so nicely with the right brush.




To brighten my face with my normal make up routine I've added in a highlighter as I find it's the best way to add a lighten effect without going to white or looking to ghostly, the one I use is the Kryolan Cashmere Highlighter which has the smallest bit of shimmer in but blends so nicely with the rest of my make up I can't go wrong. It looks lovely in photos and bring out the best of my features when used right, it also lasts all day and doesn't fade or go cakey which I love.



Lastly a great way to brighten my face and look summer ready is changing up my blushers, in summer I opt for cream blushers and love Topshop's Head Over Heels and Revlon's Charmed Enchantment which are both brilliant blusher's which work well and blend in nicely into the skin, I find both have a great long lasting effect and seem to adapt well into my skin care and make up routine. Head Over Heels is a really bright orange shade which makes my eyes look fab while Charmed Enchantment is a really subtle pink shade which make me look slimmer so both have great quality's for the summer sun.



So that's it for what I'm loving this S/S , what will be the major change in your skin care?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment