Spring Nails

For Spring I love to have a natural or nude look nail, if I do paint them it will be a light shade or a really pale colour. So I decided to go through my top picks for this Spring and share them with you, they range from high street to fashion so there's something for everyone!

Barry M
I have three nail varnish's that are perfect for spring they are the Matte Vanilla, Bright Pink and Prickly Pear. I picked Vanilla and Prickly Pear for everyday use and then the Bright Pink as an alternative for going out. Barry M has prices from £2.99 and there colours are always great and perfect for any occasion.



Nails Inc
Again I have three that are great for Spring Bruton Street, Porchester Square and Portobello. I picked out Bruton Street and Porchester Square as my day time shades and then Portobello as a going out shade. Nails Inc start at £5 and can get quite pricey so it's always best to go to TKMaxx or a discount store to try dig out some Nails Inc bargains!



Lastly a shade from Estee Lauder called Rose Coral, I love this little pot of Nail Lacquer as it's the perfect shade for Spring. I received a sample size from a relative and have loved it since!




No comments:

Post a Comment