Lipstick Tag

I love a good tag! I spied this one on a few blogs and thought I would join in, it's all about Lipsticks!

How many lipsticks do you own?
12 so far



What was the first lipstick you owned?
The first one I brought myself was a pink sparkly shade from MUA



What is your favorite lipstick brand?
I love MACs collection as they have so many and they always do such nice matte and sheen ones

What is your most worn lipstick?
It would be my MAC Coral Bliss as it's my daily lipstick



What is your favorite finish?
I prefer a sheen finish

What was the last lipstick you brought?
I haven't brought one for a while so I think it was my MAC Candy Yum Yum

How many lip products are there in your bag?
I have three my MAC Coral Bliss, Nuxe Reve Di Miel and Yu Be lip balm

What is your favorite red lip colour?
It would be my Jelly Pong Pong Lip Blush



How do you store your lipsticks?
In a GlossyBox along with all my other lip products



What lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
It would be MAC's Ruby Woo

Hope you enjoyed the lipstick tag! Link me to any recent tags you have done


1 comment:

  1. Love this post. I remember that MUA pink one being one of my first lipsticks too. I really want to try some MAC lipsticks this year xx

    ReplyDelete