Glossy Box February Be Mine 2014

Love is in the air for this month's Glossy Box I was super excited to see mine on my bed (my mum put it there not the postman!) As I had seen a few posts and thought oh wow this month's is a good one I couldn't wait to get my little mitts on it. I was also excited to know there was chocolate in this months box, I'm not going to lie.....



So what did I get this month well 3 Full Size products and 3 minis! Yes I'm the chocolate as a product!

Nougat Sparkling Body Shimmer £14 for 250ml
I must admit I have never heard of this company before so I eager to take a closer look at this product, it's a body lotion with mallow extract, vitamin e and wheatgerm enriched oil which boasts in being luxuriously perfumed with a hint of sparkle. To be honest it smells nice but does have a certain soap smell to it and kind of left my hands feeling rather sticky which means it will fun to put on!



Eldora Lashes from £3.90 
Another brand I've never heard of but the lashes do look good, I did notice how long there were though and it does say to trim them on the box. They come in a handy holder with a small tub of glue and it does state that with the right care they are reusable which is great. I'm not sure if they will suit me though as I prefer thick black lashes and these are very spaced out.



Maybelline ColorSensational Stripped Nudes Lipstick £6.99
This product made me go yay! and then oh no! as I love lipstick I'm obsessed and the thought of another one made me jump for joy, then I opened it and realised it was nude and as I've tried nude in the past and found it really did not look good I was kind of a but meh about it. But I did try it today and it turns out I can wear nudes and this one is perfect!



Ciate Paint Pot £9 for 13.5ml
My first ever Ciate Paint Pot and it's in a lovely red. I can't wait to try this product out as I've heard so much about the brand but have always been put of by the price so I'm extremely happy with this product!



Giovanni Eco Chic Ultra Sleek Range £7.99 251ml
A brand I have heard of and have used there products in the past and currently, I love the over all range you get from Giovanni but find that one shampoo sample doesn't give me enough time to be wowed so this product may need to be a miracle one for me to purchase the full size!



Lindt Lindor Treat Bar 79p a bar!
This smooth and melting lindor chocolate treat is just perfect for a naughty little treat and has one of the nicest centers ever! Almost as good as a praline center but much more smooth and silky, Excuse me while I go finish the bar....



And that's it for February's Glossy Box, overall I think its a great box and can't wait to see what they have in there March boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment