My Current Makeup Routine

A while ago on my blog I did a makeup post on my everyday makeup routine which has dramatically changed since the last post so I thought I would update you all on what's changed.

To start with I use my Soap and Glory Facial Daily Moisturiser which is perfect for underneath makeup as it's not too thick and it soaks in nicely, it also has a nice fruity scent to it but it's not as strong as the normal Soap and Glory scent.
Next up I apply my foundation and concealer which are both MAC products, I use the Studio Fix and Studio Finish products which are perfect for my skin tone and skin type. They are on the pricey side but I find it works best for my skin so I tend to pay that bit more.



After applying my foundation I use my Studio Fix powder and MAC's Desert Rose powder, a lovely deep rose shade which comes out lovely when applied to the face.



Lastly I use my Natural Collection mascara as it's a all time favorite of mine, and for my eyebrows I use the Maybelline Brow Drama which I love using as it goes on well and lasts all day as well as giving my eyebrows a great shape and not leaving them to dark.



To apply all of that makeup I use quite a few tools, I use my Primark powder brush and my Real Techniques Brush as well as the Real Techniques Sponge (beauty Blender) and I then finish with a spritz or MUA's Fixing Mist to hold it all in place!

It's change quite a bit to the original post but I feel my make up is how I like it and I don't think I shall be changing it anytime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment