MAC So Chaud Review

While shopping in Oxford a few days ago I picked up a new summer/spring MAC lipstick to add to my ever growing collection, I picked up a summery orange red shade called So Chaud for only £10 as I had hit my £5 review on my Debenhams beauty card!



The shade is a rather bright orange with a nice red undertone which picks up nicely in photos, I noticed with this lipstick it did dry out my lips rather quickly so I applied a nice base coat of my Nuxe lip balm and it seemed to work.



I would wear this shade during the day and night as it goes well with most of my outfits and it's not too shocking to not wear during the day or at work but it also looks nice as an evening out lipstick as well. The lipstick is from the normal range so it's just a matte shade with no added extra's so only cost's £15 which I think is worth it for this lovely lipstick.


No comments:

Post a Comment