I Promise*

I was recently emailed by a company called I Promise who send out small cards with promises on, a cute a chic idea which I immediately fell in love with!



You can choose either a blue or red design and then you pick 3, 5 or 10 promises. If you are struggling with what to write they have a selection of pre made ones you can choose from or little hints of what to write. They come in secret packaging so the surprise is never ruined!



I went for the red design which on the front has a simple I promise, Thoughts not Things written, then as you open up the box it has who it is to and who is it from. I went for three promises and got to pick my own design's for each of the promises so I went for things my mum would like as they had a large selection to choose from. As well as your promises it has a simple written verse which lets the person know what they are and what they mean.



To order the promises the total cost is £9.50 3 promises, £14.50 5 promises and £18.50 for 10 promises, as well as free delivery. They get delivered in a handy letterbox sized envelope so you don't need to sign or collect them.

I was highly impressed with the company and the products that were sent, my mum was extremely happy and almost cried! To order your own Promises here is there website I Promise or you can give them a cheeky follow on Twitter . These gifts are perfect for Valentines day so if you order today they should be in time for the 14th! or they make great birthday or special occasions gifts.

2 comments:

  1. They look so cute! Aw!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I’ve nominated you for Liebster award; all the details are on my blog. I would love to see you answer my questions xxx
    http://oliviarose273.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete