Spring Lips

For Spring my lips tend to be quite girly and shimmery with hints of pinks and orange tones, I love doing my make up in Spring as I tend to do it really natural and then add a pop of colour on my lips and I'm good to go. I've picked my favorite Lipsticks, Lip Gloss and Lip Balms for this season and hopefully they can help you out!

Lipstick
I've gone with MAC's Coral Bliss which is a cremesheen lipstick, it goes on well and lasts most of the day it has a nice shade of coral with hints of glitter.



Lip Gloss
I've gone for Model Co Strip Tease a rather odd name I never get why brands call there products things like Strip Tease! But this gloss is lovely it has a nice shimmery tone down pink colour with some sparkly glitter bits throughout, it doesn't last long but does come with a handy mirror if you do need to re apply which is very helpful.



Lip Balms
It the Spring I feel the need to still pamper my lips so I still use lip balms and have two which are my all time favorite. To add some colour yet still pamper your lips I use Baby Lips Cherry Me which is a dark cherry red but comes out a lovely light red shade leaving your lips really moisturised yet looking fab. I've also added my all time favorite lip balm I use all year the Nuxe Reve de Miel it has a fantastic scent and I find it moisturises my lips perfectly so I always grab this product!



1 comment:

  1. Love the MAC and Baby Lips x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete