Vaseline Spray and Go Review

Hands up, who's a lazy moisturiser, me! I was delighted to see a spray on moisturiser in my local boots by the brand Vaseline. It's a new range called Spray and Go which promises to dry in seconds, instantly leaves skin feeling soft and dispenses evenly with one spray. It cost £4.99 which I think is a little pricey but I was able to get it with my boots points so it wasn't to bad.

I brought Essential Moisture but there are two more choices a Aloe Vera one and Cocoa Radiant. You get 190ml in one can, as well as it being non greasy it has pure oat extract and stratys. I found it sprayed well and went on evenly, it was also really easy to rub in and did dry quite quickly (I wouldn't say in seconds like it promises). I also noticed that is lasted the whole day and did make my skin feel soft and moisturise.

I'm really impressed with the product and hopefully it will help me to moisturise each day and not just when I can be bothered, I'm not sure I will try the other two as I'm not a fan of the scent's but I will be re purchasing the Essential Moisture one. Did you buy the new Vaseline Spray and Go, what did you think?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. I've got the aloe vera one and I love it. Like you I'm very lazy with moisturiser so I find this perfect for, when I've compltely forgotten about moisturiser, I can just spray some on and dash out the door xxxxxx

    http://emilys-little-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete