July Glossybox Review

This month's box is an impressive Seaside Splash theme, I loved the box it was a gorgeous green blue colour and had some amazing products in. I was really impressed with the products as I received 3 full size products and 2 mini's. All the products were perfect for this month as it's been so hot!



Coola Organic Suncare Collection - Mineral Face SPF 20 Unscented 
I received this product as a mini, the full size product would be £29.99. I thought it was a lovely little sun protector, although it stated it was unscented I found it had a rather nice little scent which was really fresh. It blended in and set well, It felt like I had some on my face but when I went inside after tanning it would turn out I didn't have enough on as my face had burnt!

Sleek Make up - Pout Paint
The colour of these lip paints is quite shocking but once mixed and blended in they look extremely impressive, I received 2 in shades Minx and Mauve Over they were both full size at £4.99 each. Blending them we other lip products was fun as you only need a tiny blob in order to create a lovely shade of lip product. I was really impress by this range and will certainly be having a look at the other products they have available.

Alterna Haircare - Bamboo Style Boho Waves
This was another mini product for the full size bottle it cost's £23. This product has a lovely fresh outdoors scent, I found it went into my hair well and didn't leave it feeling sticky or looking greasy. It was really easy to use just spray into hair and leave to get a tousled styled hair. It did work for my ends and made my hair look quite cute but then as my hair is so thick on top it didn't do much after that. I don't think I would repurchase this product but for anyone with long hair it would be prefect.

Anatomicals - Facial Spritz
I'm in love with this product! I know it's just like spritzing water onto your face but it smells amazing and leaves my face smelling/feeling amazing. For only £6 it will definitely be a product I will be buying again, I've always wanted to try a product from the Anatomicals range and now I know they do amazing products like this I will have to check out there other products!



I did also received a Essie Sleek Sticks nail art but I still haven't use it yet so can't do a review till later!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment