August Glossybox 2013

This months Glossybox is a HighFlyers theme with some great holiday items. I received 5 great products including one from my favourite online brand Jelly Pong Pong. The five items are from five different counties including UK and Brazil.



Emite Make Up Eyelash Curler - £20! Sweden
I saw this product on the Glossybox Facebook page and thought I really hope I don't get it, oh well I suppose you have to have one product you're not to keen on. I have extremely small awkward eyes and find them impossible when applying make up so to receive an eyelash curler I had a small bit of dread in me. But I will give it a go and see how it goes!

Urban Veda Purifying Exfoliating Facial Wash - £7.99 India
I'm always looking to try new face products as I have so many breakouts, I'm still hoping to find my holy grail face range. I've not heard of this brand before but the smell of this product is lovely, it has mint and witch hazel in which should hopefully calm my skin on its next breakout.

Jelly Pong Pong 2-in-1 Eyeshadow and Eyeliner £10.50 UK
This product isn't available to order in the UK yet but I already know I'm going to love it. It has a large tip in order to smudge and create a lush eye design but it also works well as a liner. I'm not to sure how it will go as an eyeliner but I'm always up for giving a beauty product a go.

TRESemme Keratin Smooth Concentrated Treatment £1.49 USA
This product is a little wake up shot for you hair, for £1.49 you get a 15ml product to use once a week. You only need to apply to damaged parts of your hair and should avoid roots, as well as only leaving it on for 60 seconds you need to rinse well. Sounds like a chore rather then washing your hair but as its from a trusted brand I will give it ago and see how well it deals with my very damaged dyed ends.

Oceane Make Up Remover Pen £unknown! Not Yet Available Brazil
This product will be great for me to use around my eyes as I'm always smudging and making a mess , it also comes with 3 replaceable tips which I think is great and handy. I think this is the product I'm most looking forward to reviewing! But unfortunately its not available in the UK yet so the price is unknown!

There's been some great products this month, the reviews will be coming soon!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment