Lush Haul August 2013

I've now ended my spending ban and was finally able to visit Lush in Oxford, by far my favorite Lush store! I picked up some favorite items and some new ones to try out.



Cupcake Facemask £5.95
I've only ever brought and used one face mask by lush which was the Cosmetic Warrior to help clear my skin up, so this time I went for a fun mask and thought Cupcake looked and smelt amazing. For only £5.95 you get a month's worth of facemask which is a fresh product so it needs to be stored in the fridge. I think they are a great buy as there is always a big variety to choose from.



Seanik Shampoo Bar £5.25
I was intrigued as to weather or not the shampoo bars worked so I went to have a little nose and smell when I was stopped by a helpful employee who went through the choices and help me find the right one for me. I ended up leaving with Seanik a bright green lovely smelling one, I have used it a few times already and can honestly say they work just as well as any other shampoo if not even better.



Big Solid Conditioner £9.00
While I was having a look at Bar shampoo I noticed a product which I had heard a lot about that being the Big hair range. I opted for the conditioner, I can not wait to try the product to see what the hype is behind the range.



Avobath Bathbomb £3.20
I'm yet to try Avobath due to the scent putting me of, but when another blogger recently did a review on the bathbomb I was really intrigued as to what it was like. I can't wait to try it out as I am due a nice relaxing pamper day soon!



Fizzbanger Bathbomb £3.20
One of my favorite bath bombs, I love how fun this one is and how it jumps around the bath. You can see my review here Fizzbanger Review .



Ceridwen's Cauldron £3.99
This looked like such an odd product I just had to pick it up, being Pagan I was really intrigued by the name and then when I looked into it it sounded like a really fun product to use. I think i'm most excited to do a review on this product over all the rest.



Have you been shopping recently and have any reviews, let me know in the comments!

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. Unless you've got really thin short hair, big conditioner is not the one to go for! I work at Lush and I don't even bother with it anymore, whereas big shampoo is absolutely amazing! Big conditioner is meant to be used with it as it doesn't create volume on its own
    http://shemightbeloved.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice, I've been using it for about a week now and it leaves my hair really soft but apart from that its not really worth the hype, I wouldn't buy it again but will have a look at the shampoo instead xx

      Delete