One Direction MUA Make Up Range

I pop into my Superdrug store and got all over excited as they had moved the MUA stand to its own little counter next to all the other brand, a proud moment! But while I was there I noticed the One Direction range and thought I would have a little mooch but was surprised to find a really cute nail paint and lipstick so I picked them up along with some other bits and bobs.

1D Nail Polish  Little Things Gold and Gorgeous Niall £3
The colour looks great and comes out well on my nails, I used 2 coats and found that created a nice shade. I wore it for around 4 days before it chipped badly enough for me to remove it. For £3 you get 12ml and a plectrum picture of Niall, the bottle design is nice and you get a decent size brush. Overall I was really impress and would buy more of the range.



1D Lipstick Rock Me Louis £3
I really liked the design on the lipstick for this product is had little kisses and hugs as well as a 1D logo on top of the lipstick. It went on well and felt nice on it also lasted for around an hour before I felt the need to re apply. The lipstick packaging is cute and simply I really liked it.



I was overall surprise with the range and am kind of excited to go back and try some more items, for a boyband they did good!

Keep In touch, XoXoXo

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I've seen anything from the range! Kinda surprised in a good way I would definitely be interested enough to have a look myself even if I'm not a huge directioner!
    Hannah :) x

    Love, Life, and Makeup Blog/Twitter/Pinterest

    ReplyDelete