MAC Studio Fix Powder Review

Each month I've been allowing myself to purchase one MAC product as I love the store and the quality of products you get. I picked up studio fix powder to go with my foundation in shade NW13 which cost £21.50, I only use the items on special occasions and not as everyday use to anyone stressing on the price!



The powder comes in a 15g pot and has a mirror and a sponge applicator. I find the powder goes on well and covers my skin nicely, when added over my foundation it looks extremely nice and even and when applying blusher it clings to the powder nicely. I'm really impressed by this powder and think its one of the best buys from MAC so far. If it wasn't so expensive I would wear it everyday but you can't have anything you want!



The store which I use is the Debenhams in Oxford I find them to be really helpful and I trust most the things they say, I recently went up to Birmingham and went to have a look at the MAC counter there and felt really uncomfortable to be with the sales assistants there it was an awful experience. Has anyone else use the counter there and had any bad services from the staff members?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment