Lush Ceridwen's Cauldron Bath Melt Review

I picked up this Bath Melt as I was intrigued by the whole bag in a bath thing, It comes in a small pouch which you just drop into the bath and leave it to melt away. I wasn't sure how it would work so I picked one up to try.



The smell was very fresh and it had a very outdoor smell to it, once placed into the bath the smell of Lavender is strong and relaxing. The water becomes cloudy and quite soft on the skin, I was in the bath for around 45 minutes and last minute I used the pouch to wash my body. It was soft and felt really nice on my skin as well as leaving my skin after really clean and nice.

 
 
Here's what was in the pouch!

.


I really enjoyed using this bath melt and for £3.99 I would happily buy it again, Have you brought any goodies from Lush recently?

Keep In Touch, XoXoXo

2 comments:

  1. I work at Lush and I've never even thought to try this one but I might give it a go now!
    http://shemightbeloved.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably go over shower sets which have shower gel, salve and different treats like candles and little shower globules across the board. These are to take your showering custom up an indent. The utilization of these items is a sort of aromatic healing relying upon the sort of basic oil utilized as a part of the shower bomb. quality bath products

    ReplyDelete