Nails | Barry M Coconut Infusion Gel Nail Paint

In the Barry M Coconut Infusion range you get 10 gel nail paints priced at £4.99 each however Barry M always have offers on such as a 3for2. I currently own 8 originals Oasis, Laguna, Surfboard, Flamingo, Paradise, Scuba, Tiki Hut and Popsicle, included in the range is two more shades called Flip Flop and Lemonade. However I own Aloha and Sunkissed instead I believe this is due to purchasing a set from Barry M and not them individually.





As you can tell they are summer themed which I love as the creative names remind me of summer fun and holidays. All the shades are bright and colourful but also have a nice subtle look to them as well so there perfect for everyday use and also going out as well. I'm pretty sure I can find a shade for any occasion in this range which is perfect for me!



As the enriched with coconuts they don't need a base coat, they also have a great one coat wonder which is always a plus for me or you can add a second thin layer if needed, they also have a gel finish meaning there is no need for a top coat, this is a very risky move for any nail varnish to make however I was happy to test them out and see how well they work.



First thing I noticed was the lovely scent they have when applying to the nails it has a really fresh scent that is rather odd for a nail varnish however it smells really nice. I love how they looked after one coat and also the nice glossy gel like effect on my nails, they look really professional and look really nice on the nails.




They last for a really long time and I found it hard to actually chip my nails, they didn't seem to fade and didn't lose that gel like effect which impressed me a lot. Overall I really love how the nail paint looks and was really impressed with the quality.

Have you got a favourite Barry M range?


No comments:

Post a Comment