Beauty | Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick Hire Me

When it comes to high end lipstick they really need to impress me, as I'm 100% one for looking after my pennies, however on a recent trip to my local Smashbox store I was very impressed and happy to pay £17.50 for one of the Be Legendary lipsticks in the shade Hire Me. I was after the perfect everyday lipstick that was fun and sweat but I could also wear to work and this one fitted that perfectly.





It had a high pigmented look so it's a one swipe lipstick, this is great for on the go or for anyone not wanting to load down there lips with a lot of lipstick. With shea butter and vitamins C and E it's a hydrating lipstick that doesn't dry the lips out but nourishes them instead, perfect for the winter months or anyone who suffers with dry lips.



I applied the lipstick at the start of the day and then wore it throughout the day whilst eating and drinking and also working hard at work, the lipstick didn't budge and I didn't feel the need to reapply which impressed me a lot. It has a nice rose cool pink look to it and looks very pretty on the lips, it's the perfect everyday lipstick and works well with some many looks.



I love this lipstick and can't fault it, what's your go to high end lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment