Beauty | Millie Mackintosh Glam and Glow

When it comes to makeup I'm a less is more girl and sometimes I need a quick pick me up so I opt for a face illuminator instead of a full face of makeup. I tired several ones in the past but I wasn't able to find the right one until I picked up a set from the Millie Mackintosh range at Boots. It was only £9 but I picked it up for half price at £4.50, it's a great price to pay even at full price.





In the set you yet a 20ml face illuminator and a lip crayon as well, the perfect little duo to create a really pretty and effortless glowing look. I found it easy to work this look as a basic work look as well as a going out look, it very easy to pair it with different eye shadows and also to build up the coverage to create a full face makeup look.




The illuminator is very easy to use and a little goes a long way, just squeeze a small spot out onto the back of your hand or onto a sponge and then dab it into the area you wish the illuminate. It blended well and using my fingers worked well and also using a sponge was very easy as well, I only use a small amount and it works really well.



The lip crayon is a very glossy and lovely pink shimmery shade, very spring like and very pretty on the lips. It works well with smooth polished lips and goes on well to create an effortless glamorous effect, I found it lasts well on the lips and I only need to reapply once or twice when I'm out and about.



I have loved using this set and only wish it was available all year round and not just at Christmas time, fingers crossed it comes back next year and I can purchase it again. What face illuminator do you reach for?


No comments:

Post a Comment