Beauty | Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

My first high end makeup palette and I'm pleased to announce it's an Urban Decay Naked one, I've heard so much about these palettes but the price tag has always put me of as spending £39.50 on a palette is way to much, I was happy to see it go into the Feel Unique Christmas sale at £25 still a lot of money however the hype surrounding them made me buy it!





I went with the 3 palette due to knowing I would wear it more, it has much more neutral shades to pick from and I'm more of a subtle eye shadow wearing then a bright and daring one. I was very impressed with the selection of 12 shades ranging from mattes to metallics and impressive pearls, there is a shade for everyone.



The pigmentation is on another level with this palette it has such a high pigment and a really easy to blend selection that I can not fault it. Apply it is more than easy and they all work so well alone or mixed together to create a look. The double ended brush makes it very easy to apply and even with my oily lids the eye shadow managed to stay put all day, I was almost upset to take it off at the end of the night.




I am overjoyed to own an Urban Decay palette and would happily buy another one on special offer, have you got any of the Naked Palettes?


No comments:

Post a Comment