Book Review | Basic Witches By Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman

I've been Pagan for well over 10 years now and always love checking out new fresh books on witchcraft, one that caught my eye and I've wanted to check out for a while now is the Basic Witches book by Jaya Saxena and Jess Zimmerman. I've seen fellow bloggers and youtubers do reviews and of course I wanted to check it out for myself.




The hardback book has some impressive artwork on that is eye catching and in tone with the book, it has a very nice coffee table feel to it and I could happily display this book for others to see and read. It isn't to big so could easily fit into my bag for reading on the go and it's also not to long so I could happily read this over a weekend which I really like.



The book is full off modern terms and modern witchcraft whilst still including some classic terms and history pieces that are worth reading and building knowledge on. It has a more of a personal vibe with bits included on the writers that I really enjoyed as you learn whats good and bad from there point of view which I find just makes the book more enjoyable to read.



It includes very interesting and worth knowing facts on witchcraft but also keeps that fun vibe to it, this I feel makes the book more enjoyable to read and I was happy to learn about being a witch as it felt like an interest rather then I must read this making it a chore. It's a book that I could happily re read and one that I didn't want to put down.

Have you read Basic Witches yet? What did you think of the book?


No comments:

Post a Comment