Zoella Wonder Hand

I was after a new hand cream to place into my bag and was browsing my local Superdrug when I came across the Wonder Hand cream from the Zoella brand. It's affordable at £5.50 for a large 90ml tube that is perfect for any handbag.



It has a lovely strong fragrance which is sweet and very much a pretty scent which lasts on the hands for ages making it perfect to use in the summer months. It's an easy to use product with a squeezable tube and easy to twist off lid that has a large opening so its great for getting a nice amount of product onto the hands.



The packaging is very pretty with a rose gold tube with rose gold writing and pretty polka dot design that is very girly and pretty to have in my bag. It's also a product not tested on animals which is always a massive bonus when shopping. With added Vitamin E, Shea Butter and Aloe it's a great hand cream to use if you want soft and healthy looking hands.

I've been using the cream for around a month now and love it, what is your go to hand cream?

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ive never tried this before, but it looks so cute i love anything rose gold!

    ReplyDelete