Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer

When switching up my make up routine one of the items I wanted to try out was the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer which had been recommended to me by several friends. I found it easily enough but the price did almost put me of making the purchase at £5.49 however there was an offer on meaning I could make the splurge.



I picked up the shade Ivory which is the lightest shade to go for, it matches my tone well for using under my eyes and covering spots however in winter when I'm at my palest it won't match at all which is a shame. It only has 4 colours to go with which isn't a massive range and if you do have a dark skin tone past soft beige than you won't be able to purchase one.



The concealer is a full coverage one and it does work well at covering spots and dark under eye circles, it does it without going cakey or looking to heavy which is a massive bonus. I find that it lasts all day on my face and after an 8 hour shift at work it's still going strong, when out and about in all weather conditions it lasts for around 6 hours before I need to reapply some powder or concealer.



It's a nice silky soft consistency that blends easy with a brush or fingers so it's perfect for applying on the go, I also find that it blends nicely with other products making it easy to wear everyday but also when going for heavier make up looks which is great. It's a great sized product making it easy to place into my handbag for when I'm out and about, the applicator is also really handy with it being a sponge so it's easy to apply to the skin.

I've been loving this product so far, what is your go to concealer?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment