Summer Nails With Barry M

I'm a massive fan off the affordable high street brand Barry M and while I was out shopping I decided to purchase some new polishes for summer, I came away with three polishes which I think are the perfect nail varnishes for SS16. The polishes start from £2.99 and the most expensive is £4.99 but there all affordable and work well.



On Your Marks is a bright yellow shade from the Speedy range which looks amazing on the nails, it looks great after just two coats and really makes the nails look summery. I found it went well with most of my outfits and looked great with a dark outfit as well as a bright summery one.



Blueberry is from the Gelly Hi Shine range and is a very pretty blue tone polish which looks very pretty on the nails. I applied around three coats to get a really shiny coat on my nails, meaning it lasted around a week on my nails before looking to chipped. It's very much a subtle summery shade and would suit someone who didn't want to stand out to much.



Cotton is another shade from the Gelly Hi Shine range and is a very bright eye catching shade that really stands out. I love how this looks on the nails and really draws the attention to the nails making it the perfect summer shade for going to events or out drinking. I only needed two coats for this shade as it was bright enough to not need to be to shiny.



Those are my picks for summer this year, what will you be reaching for?


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment