Nails Inc Oregon's Out

Nails Inc is a great brand of nail polish to go for as they create such lovely colours that have a great long lasting effect on the nails, my only worry when purchasing from them is the £11 price tag which is a little on the pricey side. However I was pleased to see a freebie nail polish is this months version of Instyle magazine.



Instyle is a a great magazine for anyone after a magazine featuring Beauty, Lifestyle and Fashion , it's one that has something for everyone and at a very affordable £3.99 it won't break the bank! The June issue has an interview with Chloe Mortez as well as a being able to get 4 different Nails Inc polishes to purchase.



Oregon's Out is a very dark yet striking blue which sit's very well on the nails as an Autumn or Spring nail shade, I would say it was to bright to wear as a winter shade yet to dark to wear as a summer varnish. The colour is very vibrant and stands out on the nails in a very sophisticated way, it could be worn as a casual nail polish as well as a going out polish which I love.



I only needed two coats on my nails to create a really nice deep dark shade which lasted on my nails around 4 days before I started to notice it was chipping. It's a great polishes to put on and feel confident wearing over the weekend as you only need a few coats and then your good to go.

Have you managed to pick one up yet? What did you think of the shade?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment