Would You Rather - Beauty Edition

I haven't done a tag post for ages and thought I would do one for you today, I've seen a beauty Would You Rather floating around for a while now and when I searched for it I came across two versions and think I have found the newer one. So sit back and enjoy my Would You Rather tag post!

Would you rather lose all your mascara, eye liners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all your palettes and eye shadows?
I would say I would have to lose my palettes and eye shadows as I love lip stick and my mascara far to much I feel like I could cope with no eye shadows, but I would be a little upset over losing my palettes although I would get over it.

Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
For the last 10 years I've pretty much had a bob and have only just started to grow my hair out so I feel I would be able to cope with a short hair cut for the rest of my life.

Would you rather have a coral cheek or pink cheek?
I love a good coral cheek as it's my favorite shade in pretty much everything so I would go for coral.

If you had a £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or make up?
This is a hard one as I love both but I feel like I would go for make up, there are a lot of high end make up brands I can never buy from as there far to expensive so I would go splurge on expensive make up.

Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
I think I would go for eyeliner as lipstick as applying lipstick on the eyes would hurt and go everywhere but applying eyeliner as a lipstick if you find the right shade it might look pretty nice.

Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
As much as I love MAC they only have a small range of products were Sephora has a massive range with loads more to buy from so I would choose Sephora.

Would you rather only use one eye shadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
I would go for one eye shadow for the rest of my life, as you can mix it up with eyeliner and I just love my lipsticks to much.

Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I would go for dark nails as I feel they would go with more outfits and more looks rather then having such a bright pop of colour on my nails as it may get annoying to see.

Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or rather eye product?
I would give up my favorite eye product as I feel like I could easily replace it and would find an alternative quicker.

Would you rather never paint your nails again or never wear lip gloss?
I would never wear lip gloss as I don't wear much of it now and feel like I could get away with lip sticks and lip balms but never painting my nails is giving up to much.

Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all, or draw them in with sharpie everyday?
This one is hard as both are quite extreme but I feel like I can never get the right look or shape of my brows so I would shave them and hope for a new trend to be started.

Would you rather live without make up or nail polish?
I would live without nail polish as I feel my nails look good enough bare but my face certainly doesn't!

So that's my Beauty Would You Rather, I do hope you enjoyed and if you give it a go yourself then please leave me a link in the comment!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment