The Body Shop Early Harvest Raspberry Body Scrub

While browsing the sale in my local Body Shop store I came across the Early Harvest Raspberry body scrub and because I was after a new one I picked up it, not realising just how much I would love this product!



The scent is so overpowering and sickly that it's really good smelling just like jam with far to much sugar in, I'm addicted to the scent and love going back into the bathroom after using it as it lingers for ages making the room smell incredibly. It also last's for a while on the skin but not to strong which is not to good as I would love to have the scent all day and night on my skin.

The texture is a really thick jammy texture that is cool and refreshing while gliding onto the skin, not to sticky but it has enough jammyness that it feels like rubbing jam on the skin. It also has exfoliating beads in making it a scrub, there not to harsh and don't scratch the skin but do a good job off removing dead skin and leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth.



The only thing I would say is I used it in the bath at first and loved it but after using it in the shower on damp skin rather then soaking wet skin I adored it. It works well on skin that has been in water and left to dry a little before using so you can really work the product in, however it does work well both ways so you can use it in the bath or shower.

The price for a big tub is £13 but at the moment in the sale it's only £6.50, as it is in the sale I'm not sure if it will be available to buy much longer as it's already gone from the website! What's your favorite purchase from The Body Shop?



post signature

1 comment:

  1. That looks really good, I want to go in store just to smell it now haha!

    I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award, read all the info here: http://chibbybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/versatile-blogger-award.html
    I hope you decide to do it, let me know if you do! xxx

    ReplyDelete