Cruelty Free Brands

I am going to be honest and say I do my best to buy from cruelty free brands but do slip up on some occasions but I've learnt over the last few years which brands are cruelty free and if I can find a product I like from one of these brands I will do. So today I wanted to share with you some brands which are cruelty free and also the best way to spot them.

The best way to spot if a product is against animal testing is to look for the little bunny on the product, if you find one then it's cruelty free and doesn't test on any animals which is always good. Another thing to look for on a product is the little recycling symbol which is normally three little arrows following each other which is great if you want to recycle the product once you have done using it.






I also have had a look on a certain website which tells you all about cruelty free and why you should support it and also gives you a long list of brands which don't test on animals, the one I used is Peta which is a great organisation which deals with animal cruelty. Just to pre warned anyone who does sign up to emails or looks into the website it does contain shocking images that may upset you.



I feel like it is always good to support the cruelty free brands as I have always been an animal lover and would never cause any harm to any living being or animal so I love to support the brands and feel like when I do buy a product and see the little bunny I have done good which makes me feel great. So even if I do slip up every now and then I am still a massive lover of cruelty free brands and will continue to support them, below I have listed some brands which I know are 100% supportive off cruelty free.

Bellapierre Cosmetics
Burts Bees
Barry M
Elements
Eco Tools
E.L.F
Neal's Yard Remedies
NYX
Real Techniques
Superdrug Own Brand
It's A 10
The Body Shop
Liz Earle
Montagne Jeunesse
Paul Mitchell
Urban Decay
Lush

Please in the comments below add to the list and let me know your thoughts on this post!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh, a very handy list. Thanks for sharing x
    Gill x EyelinerFlicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take NYX off your list since L'Oreal owns them now. Supporting NYX would mean supporting L'Oreal who isn't cruelty free at all. I was so upset when I found that out.

    ReplyDelete