Beauty | Makeup Revolution Red Carpet Lipstick

Makeup Revolution is the perfect brand for affordable and fun products, so when I was after a new red lipstick I went straight to there stand in Superdrug and was not let down. The one product that really stood out was there Rose Gold Red Carpet Lipstick for just £3, this is a 5 set of lipsticks from nude to deep dark violet.




I put on the lipstick and was not let down with the high coverage and build able effect it had, I loved how glossy it felt and also how well it looks on the lips. It's a really lovely deep dark red with a hint of shimmer which really blend well together to create a really strong and bold lipstick look.



The packaging is amazing as it's a rose gold bullet design that really stands out and makes heads turn, it is rose gold throughout and only has a clear base to show the shade of lipstick which I really like. It small so fits nicely into my handbag and looks good when I need to re apply which is around every 2 hours.




I adore this lipstick and will happily re purchase it, what is your go to red lipstick?


No comments:

Post a Comment