Beauty | Soap and Glory Blaze Of Glory Lip Gloss

I normally stay clear of Soap and Glory makeup as it always looks so beautiful but it is out of my price range, so when I saw an £8 lipstick in there clearance section for £1 I wasn't going to leave it there was I! I picked up there Spectaculips Galactic Glaze lip gloss in the shade Blaze Of Glory and was very excited to see what it looked like on.




The packaging is very cute and basic it has some lovely stars on and shows the product through the bottle, it has a lot of writing on but looks very chic and I would happily apply this is public. It comes in a smaller then normal bottle at just 6ml which if I was paying the full price for I wouldn't as 6ml is far to little for £8 however discounted I don't feel to bad!



The shade on my lips is amazing it has hints of coral and pink and the shimmer is very impressive it's a really bold and statement shade of lip gloss to go for and is really for brave people. I will be wearing mine for special occasions and when I'm feeling confident as it really is a bright shade to go for.



I found it nice on the lips not too drying and easy to wear as I didn't really need to reapply throughout the day, I found it very easy to remove with a cleanser and overall I really love the look of this product.

What go to lipstick have you been wearing this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment