Beauty | Benefit Cha Cha Tint

My go to travel mini for makeup is always my Benefit Cha Cha tint, this little mini lip and cheek stain is perfect for anyone on the go that wants a two in one product. I use this mainly when I want to make my face pop as the coral shade may seem a little too bright for some people but it works well at creating a really nice make up look.




At first I used the tint on my lips as I was a little worried it would be to bright for my cheeks, it went on well and didn't dry my lips out which I like it looked nice on and added a lovely pop of colour to my face. It lasted for quite a while as well and I didn't feel the need to re apply throughout the day, it didn't fade to much when I ate or drank and cleansed off nicely when I needed it too at the end of the day.



Once I had a bit more confidence I used the product on my face and added a small amount to my cheeks and very quickly blended out, this worked well and I had a really nice summery glow to my skin which I really love. It blends out very easily and doesn't stain the skin, it lasts all day again and I didn't feel the need to reapply which is great.



I love using this product and the look it gives me is very summery and fresh, which two in one product do you love?


No comments:

Post a Comment