Beauty | Makeup Revolution Full Coverage Concealer

Makeup Revolution is the perfect high street make up brand to go for if you want affordable and cruelty free make up items. I find them really affordable with prices from as little as £1 to £15 there great for all skin shades and work well so you know you're going to get affordable products that are right for you, Available in Superdrug and online.




When it comes to concealer I don't tend to purchase them as I like my foundation to be full coverage and to be able to cover anything I need to cover. However there are days when I just can't get it right and need some help, so after looking online one product stood out I went for a new release from Makeup Revolution in the form of there full coverage conceal and contour, available at Superdrug and online for just £4.



A little goes a long way with this product and you don't need to smother the face to make it work, just place one dot on a spot, a few dots under the eyes and to contour three dots in a darker shade to your skin tone then just blend out. Keep blending either with a beauty sponge or brush and then set with some powder for the perfect finished look.



The concealer works really well and I love the finished effect it has on my skin, it's a very full coverage product and it works well at hiding anything that you need hidden and it also lasts on the skin all day which impressed me a lot. I found it thick enough to also use as a foundation so if I'm going out and about or travelling this is my go to product for creating a make up look that lasts and works well.



I love using the full coverage conceal and contour stick and will happily repurchase, what concealer do you reach for?


No comments:

Post a Comment